How to Become an IAS Officer || IAS kaise bane , IAS comes under an Civil Service Exam . Here in civil service exam to be an for 24 different post like for the below all the following Below post comes under an upsc. upsc conduct all the exam . how to become ias .
- IAS : Indian Administrative Officer
- IFS : Indian Foreign Service
- IPS : Indian Police Service
- Indian P&T Account & Finance Service
- Indian Audit & Account Service
- Indian Revenue Service
- Indian Defence Account Service
- Indian Revenue Service (IT)
- Indian Ordnance Factories service
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Civil Account Service
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Railway Account Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Indian Railway Protection Force (Assistant Security Commissioner)
- Indian Defence Estate Service
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade )
- Indian Trade Service Gr- A
- Indian Corporate Law Service
- Armed Corporate Law Service
- Delhi , Andaman & Nicobar Islands Lakshadweep,Daman & Diu ,Dadra& Nagar Haveli Civil service
- Delhi , Andaman & Nicobar Islands Lakshadweep,Daman & Diu ,Dadra& Nagar Haveli Police Service
- Pondicherry Civil Service
- Pondicherry Police Service
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Other Backward Cast (OBC)||32 years with relaxation of 03 years==35 years|
|SC/ST||32 years with Age relaxation 05 years=37 years|
|Physical Disabled Candidates||32 Years with Relaxation of 10 Years =42 years|
|Jammu & Kashmir Domicile||General =37 Years , OBC =40 years ,SC/ST-42 Years, PH=50 Years|
|Disabled service man disabled from duty||General=37 years, OBC=38 years ,Sc/ST =40 years|
N.B :-It does not Required any any university topper ,and no need of IIT it required only you are just graduate then you can attempt Civil Service Exam , No need of percentage you just need to pass any degree from any subject like B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B-Tech you can give UPSC exam . Final Year student can also apply for this .
- For the IAS Indian Administrative Service & the IPS Indian Police Service a candidate must be a citizen of India .
- For other Service a candidate must be Either :-
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal , or
- a subject of Bhutan , or
- a tibetan refugee who came over to India Before 1st January ,1962 with the intention of permanently setting in India , or
- a person of India origin who has migrate from Pakistan Burma ,Sri lanka ,East African Countries of kenya , Uganda ,the United Republic of Tanzania ,Zambia , Malawi , Zaire,Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India .
Number of Attempts
- Restriction on the Maximum Number of Attempts is effective since 1984
- For General Candidates : 06 attempts
- SC/ST Candidate No limit
- OBC Candidates : 09 attempts
IAS Chance of Selection || How to Become IAS
To Select in Civil Service Exam chance is 0.21% .Last Time 1137000 candidate are form fill up for civil service exam . Out of them 500000 candidate appers the exam & then 15445 candidates are qualify then for Interview 2955 candidates apper interview & Qualify only 1099 candidates .How to Become an IAS Officer || IAS kaise bane .
- Main Exam
PRELIMINARY Exam Syllabus
Paper -1 || Duration : Two Hours
- Current Events of national and international importance .
- History of India and Indian National Movement .
- Indian and World Geography -Physical,Social ,Economic Geography of India and the World .
- Indian Policy and Governance-Constitution , Political System ,Panchayati Raj ,Public Policy , Right Issue etc .
- Economic and social Development -Sustainable Development ,Poverty ,Inclusion Demo Graphics ,Social Sector Initiative etc .
- General Issue on Environment ecology Bio Diversity ,and Climate change that do not required specialization subject .
- General Science
Paper -|| Duration :Two Hours
- Interpersonal Skill including Communication Skill
- Logical Reasoning and analytical ability .
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability .
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relation , orders of magnitude etc)
UPSC IAS Cut off marks 2019
UPSC Cut off IAS Mains 2019
UPSC cut off final 2019
‘In mains exam you have to give 9 papers ,Total Marks 1750
Paper-| : Eassy 250 marks Candidates may be required to write essays on multiple tpics. They will be expected to keep closely to the subject of the essay to arrange their idea in orderly fashion , and to write concisely .Credit will be given for effective and exact expression .
Paper-|| : General Studies -| 250 marks (Indian heritage and culture history and geography of the world and society )
Paper -||| : General Studies -|| ,250 marks (Governance ,Constitution ,policy,social justice ,and international relation )
Paper -|V : General Studies -||| , 250 marks (Technology ,Economic Development ,Bio Diversity ,Environment Security , and Disaster Management )
Paper V : General Studies -|V , 250 marks (Ethics,Integrity,Aptitude )
Paper VI : Optional subject -paper -| . 250 marks
Paper VII : Optional subject paper-|| ,250 Marks
Paper -A (One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidates from the languages included in the English Schedule to the constitution .) 300 Marks
Paper -B :English 300 Marks