ITBP Recruitment 2020 ,Application are invited from eligible INDIAN citizen (Male/Female) for filling up the vacancies for the non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial post of constable in Group c on temporary basis like to be made permanent in (ITBP) Tibetan Border police force against sports quota .
Name of The Post : Constable
Post Date : 12-07-2020
Total Vacancy : 51
ITBP Indo -Tibetan Border Police
- Apply online starting : 13-07-2020
- Last date Apply : 26-08-2020
ITBP Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 23 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules
- UR/OBC (Male) Candidates : Rs.100/-
- SC / ST Female Candidates : Nill
- Mode of Payment : Online
- Candidates should pass matriculation or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board .
- Players who have participated or who won the medal in the level of competition given in ADVT. will be considered for itbp vacancy 2020.
- SSC Stenographer 2020
- HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- UPSC CGS Recruitment 2020
- NLC Apprentice 2020
- SSC JE Recruitment 2020 || SSC JE application form 2020
- Army Public School Recruitment 2020 – Army Public School Online Form
What is the Application Fee for ITBP Recruitment ?
For GN /OBC (Male candidates ) Rs.100/- .
What is the salary for ITBP GD Constable ?
level 3 pay matrix Rs.21700/- -Rs. 69000/- and other allowance .
How Many Vacancy are there in ITBP Recruitment 2020 ?
There are total 51 Post in ITBP Recruitment 2020 .
Who can apply for ITBP Recruitment ?
Only Meritorious Candidates (male/female) through sports quota and other medal winner /position holders .
ITBP Recruitment 2020 FULL NOTIFICATION
- There are 51 vacancies in the following sports / game discipline ITBP Recruitment 2020 .
- The Recruitment is only for the meritorious sport person who are either medal winner / position holder or participant.
- ITBP reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment process after publication of his advertisement .
- Vacancy may vary due to administrative reason ITBP reserves the right to make changes in the recruitment process after publication of his recruitment of itbp job 2020 .
PAY SCALE & OTHER ALLOWANCE
|Constable (General Duty)|
Under sports quota
|Level 3 Rs.21700/- to 69100 /-|
- OTHER ALLOWANCES ITBP Recruitment 2020 : The post will carry Dearness Allowance ration money ,Washing allowance ,special compensatory allowance , while posted in specified boarder and area ,free uniform ,free accommodation ,transport allowance ,free leave, free medical facility and other allowance .
ITBP Recruitment 2020 Age & Relaxation
Age-18 to 23 years. Cutoff date for determining age will be 26/08/2020 i.e. last date of submission of online applications.
(i) The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST by five (5) years and for OBC Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) by three (3) years.
(ii) Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for Departmental candidates with three years continuous service and in addition 5 years age relaxation for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe and 3 years for Other Backward Classes
(NCL) who compete alongwith candidates from open recruitment ITBP Recruitment 2020 .
(iii) Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
(iv) Candidates claiming age relaxation on basis of OBC (NCL) status may note that certificate on non-creamy layer status should have been obtained within three years before the closing date of online application i.e. 26/08/2020.
MEDICAL STANDARD ITBP Recruitment 2020
The medical examination of the candidates will be conducted as per the revised medical guidelines issued by MHA. The minimum medical
standards are as follows.
(i) Eye Sight -The minimum distance vision shall be 6/6 and 6/9 for both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing spectacles or lenses.
(ii) A colour blind person shall not be eligible for recruitment. If a person is found to be colour blind at any stage of service career, he/she shall be boarded out as per SHAPE policy in vogue.
(iii) The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose veins or squint in eyes.
(iv) Must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any medical condition or physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties or a cause of rejection as per the revised Medical Guidelines of May, 2015 issued by
(a) Content: Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
(b) Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
(c) Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the Body .
HOW TO APPLY ITBP Recruitment 2020
(a) Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 13/07/2020 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 26/08/2020 at 11:59 pm on ITBP recruitment website.
(b) Eligible and interested candidates should apply only through ITBP Recruitment website Candidates are adv
to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
(c) The candidate has to upload copy of certificate or document for sport discipline mentioned at Para 2 (a) above on ITBP recruitment website in support of his/her highest medal/position or highest level of participation
in the sports achievement mentioned at Para 4 (b) on ITBP recruitment website in their Profile created before applying for the post, else his/her online application will be rejected during scrutiny.