Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment of lecturers in different discipline of government Homeopathic medical Colleges of the state class – || (GR-B) of odisha Homeopathic medical Education Service under Health & Family Welfare Department .
Name of the Post : lecturers
Post Date : 09-07-2020
Total Vacancy : 49
ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Short Notification :
- Apply Online Start : 10-07-2020
- Last Date : 10-08-2020
- Last date fee Payment : 10-08-2020
- 21- 40 Years (01-01-2020)
- Age Relaxation as per rules
- General / SEBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST : Nill
Post Graduate Degree in Homeopathic
Odisha Public Service Commission VACANCY DETAILS
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||GE||SEBC||SC||ST|
- Cement Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment
- SSC CHSL Exam 2020
- OAVS Recruitment 2020
- SSC Stenographer 2020
- HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- UPSC CGS Recruitment 2020
DETAIL FULL NOTIFICATION
As per Requisition filled by the Health & Family Welfare Department . Govt.of Odisha the category wise vacancy position along with reservation given below
- In the event of Non-Availability on insufficient number of eligible women candidates belong to any particular category , the vacancies or Remaining vacancies will be filled up by male candidates of that category .
- Exchange of reservation between SC and ST will not be Consider .
- The Number of Vacancies to be filled up on the basis of Recruitment is change by Government without notice
- Out of the Total vacancies 02 vacancies are reserved for the PwD Candidates .
- Vacancies for Ex-Service Man and Sport person shall be as per government rules .
Odisha Public Service Commission AGE
- A Candidates must have attend the age of 21 Years must not the above 40 Years as on 01-01-2020.
- Provide that the upper age limit shall be relaxable by 5 years for the category belong to the SC / ST Socially and Educationally Back Ward Classes Wo-men and Ex – Service Man and by cummulative 10 Years for Person with Disabilities whose permanent disability is 40 % and more .
- provided that candidates who comes under more than one category he/ she will be eligible for only one relaxation benifit . which shall be consider most benificial to him / her .
- Date of Birth entered in the High School Certificate OR Equivalent Certificate issued by the Concerned Board
- Minimum Educational Qualification for the post of lecturers in Homeopathic subjects : A Candidates must have pass post graduate degree in Homeopathy in the concerned subject from an university recognised by central council on Homoeopathy .
Odisha Public Service Commission MAIN JOB CHART
- To impart Teaching to BHMS /P.G Students .
OPSC Recruitment 2020 APPLICATION FEE
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee Rs.500 /-
- candidates belong to SC /ST of odisha and person with disabilities are exempted from payment of this fee .
METHOD OF SELECTION
- The Selection of the Candidates for the Recruitment of Lecturers in Homeopathy shall be made on the basis of career marking and written test.
- Career Marking will be the Thirty Percent (30%) and seventy percent (70%) for the written test .
- The Written test will be held on Online due to COVID-19 Pandemic situation
- The Plan of written test and broad out line of the syllabus are Specified in Notification Appendix-A .
- The Written Test shall be consist of Two Papers , each carrying 150 marks with carrying duration of one and half hours for each paper .
- The Question will be Objective type with Multiple Choice and paper shall have 100 questions of one and half mark each .
- The Question will be as per Bachelor’s in Homeopathic and surgery curriculum .
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong Answer .
- The common Merit List shall be Prepared by the Commission .
PLACE OF EXAMINATION
The written Exam will be held at cuttack or any other places decided by the Commission .
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CONDITION
- The Candidates Must be a citizen of INDIA .
- The candidates shall be read ,write and speak in ODIA .
- Passed Middle school examination ODIA as a Language .
- Or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with ODIA . as medium of examination in non- language subject .
- Or Passed in ODIA language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the government of ODISHA or Central Govt.
- A candidates must be a good mental condition bodily health and free from any physical defect .
- A candidates who has more than one spouse living will not be eligible for appointment unless the state govt. has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient region .
- Before Appointment a candidates must have registered him /her in with the state board of Homeopathic Medicines ODISHA .
Odisha Public Service Commission DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- H.SC or Equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the Board or Council .
- Intermediate / +2 Examination certificate issued by the concerned Board / Council .
- B.H.M.S certificate issued by the concerned university .
- P.G /Degree Certificate issued by the concerned university .
- Two Recent Size Photographs .
- Resident Certificate .
- Medical Registration Certificate under the odisha state board Homoeopathic Medicine .
- Adhar Card .
- Cast Certificate .
- sports certificates if any required
- Disabilities certificate if any Required .
Odisha Public Service Commission HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates must go through the details of this advertisement available in the website of OPSC before filling up online application form .
- Candidates Must Apply Online through the above Given by this site or visit official website opsc.gov.in
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted .
- Before filling up online application form the candidates must go through the following documents required during filling the application form .
- Candidates are request to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photo and along with signature and scanned image of left thumb impression in the online application form .
- Notice that all the scanned image are visible and readable other wise candidates application are rejected .
- Candidates keep at least two recent size passport photo which is uploaded online for future use .