Railway Recruitment 2020 , Northeast Frontier Railway has published a notification for Act Apprentice in Designated Trades at Work shop or units .
Post Name : Apprentice
Total Post : 4499
Post Update : 15-08-2020
Northeast Frontier Railway
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
Northeast Frontier Railway Important Dates
- Last Date Apply : 15-09-2020
- Starting Apply Date : 16-08-2020
- Mode of Apply : Online
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Age Relaxation as per rules
Railway Recruitment Application Fee
- Application Procession Fee : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD or Women : No Fee
- Mode of Payment : Online
- Candidates should passed 10th or it’s equivalent
- Minimum 50% Marks in From Recognized Board ( Under 10+2 System)
- ITI With Relevant Trades
|Division / Workshop||Total Post|
|Katihar (KIR) & TDH Workshop||970|
|Lumding LMG & S&T / Workshop||1302|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop & EWS/ BNGN||593|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
How To Apply Railway Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visitingwww.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/NFR website www.nfr. indianrailways.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc.
- Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip. Railway Recruitment .
- This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam.
- Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application.
- Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification.
- Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment. Railway Recruitment .
- Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the online application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo (face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.